We ensure our residents receive human care throughout their stay. Since each resident is the center of our focus and the very reason we started Meraki Assisted Living, we create a life they love. We offer the elder home care products they deserve. Such a high level of care starts with making sure our franchise owners are a good fit for Meraki, and that the services offered to residents meet the standards of care they need.
What Elder Home Care Products and Services Should You Offer?
We create small residential living homes where residents feel comforted and cared for. We get to know each person, what they love and what they don’t. Our Care Partners have the luxury of time to spend with each individual resident to deliver the elder home care products designed just for them.
Our elder home care products and services include these, and more:
- 24/7 Awake Care. Staff is always available to meet the wants and needs of our residents.
- RN on Staff. We have dedicated RNs to ensure the wellbeing and safety of each resident, including preventive services and care.
- Elevators in Homes. Our homes are modified to fit the needs of the residents and their specific mobility needs.
- Chef-Crafted Meals. Residents deserve to eat the foods they love and want. Our chef-crafted meals are delicious, as well as nutritious.
- Best-In-Class Staff to Resident Ratio. The only way to make sure residents are cared for properly is to assess each resident’s needs and provide the right number of staff for each house. Our human care demands it.
- On-Site PT. We do ongoing preventative and maintenance physical therapy with all our residents, ensuring their mobility and balance stay at their maximum potential.
Franchise Support is Essential in an Elderly Home Care Business
We designed a suite of services to prepare the franchise owner to match the level of support residents need and deserve under the Meraki Assisted Living name. It is truly a unique offering in the elderly home care business. This support extends from the time an inquiry is made to well past the grand opening with ongoing business support.
Support and Guidance Includes:
- Real estate. We provide strategic real estate guidance, including residential home selection advice, choosing the right local broker, and much more. Construction and renovation specifications, with important construction and design requirements, to meet Meraki Assisted Living’s required specifications and, more importantly, to meet your residents’ needs.
- Training. Comprehensive pre-opening training ensures you are ready to confidently operate your senior care franchise. On-site guidance from our in-field support representatives who will meet with you to help ensure your elder home care products, services, and ongoing operations are in top form.
- Resources. Ongoing support, both virtual and in-person that covers marketing, operations, finance, and more. Access to colleagues and fellow franchise owners who are invested in your growth.
- Documentation. Our confidential operations manual detailing important operational procedures, residential service protocols, staffing suggestions, recipes for your chef to follow, and more. Online reference tools for training your staff, keeping apprised of industry best practices, and much more.
- Technology. Top-line technology tools that have been vetted and approved by our team to help simplify business operations. Access to selected programs and platforms to help manage scheduling, care plans, and communications.
- Marketing. Extensive marketing support including guidance on local networking and marketing, and key business-building efforts.
- Brand awareness. The knowledge that comes with joining an established franchise network, with online presence, community recognition and built-in credibility.
What Qualifications Should a Meraki Franchisee Possess?
Making sure we find the right franchise owners that fit our specific standards of care and culture is of utmost importance to us. Making sure that it is a financial fit ensures the future of care.
The following are the requirements for a future franchisee:
- Desire to help and serve others. The most important qualification is a genuine desire to serve others. We look for people with passion to care for others, who are driven to make a meaningful difference, and who want to be part of changing our world for good.
- Minimum liquidity of $300,000.
- Minimum net worth of $750,000 or greater.
Interested in Becoming a Meraki Franchise Owner?
Meraki Assisted Living provides whole person-centered living that exceeds expectations and goes above and beyond normal homecare service levels… all while being half the cost of similar facilities. This is only possible with the right people committed to senior care and by offering the highest quality of elder home care products and services
Are you interested in becoming a Meraki Assisted Living Franchise owner? We are always excited to hear from potential franchise owners. If you feel you are qualified and want to know more about this exciting and profitable endeavor head to Meraki Assisted Living Franchise Opportunity to learn more.
Elder Home Care Products and Services FAQ
What is the importance of elder home care products and services in senior care franchises?
Elder home care products and services are crucial for senior care franchises as they ensure a high level of personalized care, comfort, and attention for residents, contributing to their overall well-being and quality of life.
What services can I expect from a senior care franchise?
Senior care franchises typically offer various services, including 24/7 awake care, on-staff nurses, home modifications for accessibility, chef-crafted meals, optimal staff-to-resident ratios, and on-site physical therapy.
What kind of support do franchise owners receive in the elderly home care business?
Franchise owners usually receive extensive support and guidance, including real estate guidance, training, resources, documentation, technology, marketing, and brand awareness assistance.