Reasons to Join Meraki Assisted Living
There is great need for quality, differentiated services in this marketplace, and you can deliver on consumer desires with our unique assisted living franchise solution.
- The number of Americans age 65 and older is projected to more than double from 46 million in 2016 to more than 98 million by 2060.
- The 65+ age group is growing at a faster rate than the total U.S. population.
- The number of seniors requiring additional care will increase to 21% by 2050.
- The U.S. assisted living facility market is over $83 billion and is expected to expand in the coming years to reach nearly $120 billion.
- Nursing care facilities have a market size of $130 billion.
- Two million housing facilities will be needed for senior residents for adequate living space by 2040.
The payoff is senior housing that is more integrated into the community, in [homes] that have emotional resonance for those who move in.”
This is your chance to invest and participate in changing this enormous and growing market
Need more good reasons to join Meraki Assisted Living? Here’s a few:
- An established, proven and differentiated business model with limited direct competition
- Lower caregiver turnover than in-home care and nursing homes/facilities
- An investment based on tangible and potentially appreciable assets
- A protected territory where you can operate your business, with no commercial office requirement
- A rewarding business based on making a difference in people’s lives, adding value to the community, working close to home, employing and caring for people in the community
Help Us Change People’s Lives for the Better
“We want to offer residents an option like they have never seen before. And, we want to offer business owners the growth potential they’ve always imagined.”
– Scott Hemenway, Founder