A Care Team For You
Tailored care for residents. Tailored support for your local business.
Caring for People is in Our DNA.
The team at Meraki Assisted Living takes as much care in supporting their franchise owners as franchisees do caring for their residents. Rest assured you’re in good hands as you grow your business, knowing Meraki Assisted Living has been designed with this commitment to your success in mind.
We are taking everything we know about successfully building and operating an assisted living business and sharing it with you every step of the way.
Real Estate guidance
- Strategic real estate guidance, including residential home selection advice, choosing the right local broker, and more.
- Construction and renovation specifications, with important construction and design requirements to meet Meraki Assisted Living’s required specifications and, more important, to meet your residents’ needs.
- Comprehensive pre-opening training to ensure you are ready to operate your senior care franchise with confidence.
- On-site guidance from our in-field support representatives, who will meet with you to help ensure your ongoing operations are in top form.
Ongoing Support and Resources
- Ongoing support, both virtual and in-person that covers marketing, operations, finances, and more.
- Access to colleagues and fellow assisted living franchise owners who are invested in your growth.
Online Reference and Documentation
- Confidential operations manual detailing important operational procedures, resident service protocols, staffing suggestions, recipes for your chef to follow, and more.
- Online reference tools for training your staff, keeping apprised of industry best practices, and more.
- Top-line technology tools that have been vetted and approved by our team to help simplify business operations.
- Access to selected programs and platforms to help manage scheduling, care plans, and communications.
- Extensive marketing support including guidance on local networking and marketing, and other business-building efforts.
- Brand awareness that comes with joining an established franchise network, with online presence, community recognition and built-in credibility.
With a passion for life, a heart for serving, and experience in senior care, starting Meraki Assisted Living was a natural step for Scott.
Scott’s vision, passion and experience in caring for seniors inspires and fuels the core philosophies and daily decisions that directly impact residents, families, and Care Partners. His hands-on background in caring for others means he’s in touch with the reality of what it takes to care for others, and he feel the weight of that responsibility.
Under Scott’s leadership, Meraki Assisted Living intends to blaze a new path – to demonstrate a new way of assisting others in living out their lives with purpose, community, compassion and love. To replace healthcare with Human Care.
For more than 25 years, Matt has been steering companies and helping them achieve and grow profitability. With roots in a mid-west family-owned, family-run business, he learned early about the value of hard work and understanding the relationship between effort and reward.
When he joined Meraki, he felt he found his home. “I felt an instant rapport with the team,” said Matt. And it is his financial wisdom that has made it possible to continue to grow and expand the business. “I love being part of something that truly makes a difference in people’s lives. Meraki is unlike anything else I’ve been part of.”
As the Director of Nursing, Saadia has helped grow the Meraki staff to handle the increased case load, and she ensures all care team staff are properly trained. “As a registered nurse myself,” said Saadia, “I understand the demands on the care team and the need to provide support to the team 24/7.”
“Our entire team loves what they do, and they are so passionate in caring for others. They are an inspiration!” Meraki Assisted Living is creating something special and that’s hard work – something Saddia knows about. “I am grateful to lead such compassionate, skilled, dedicated individuals.”
Contact us today to learn more about the support network available when you become a citizen of Meraki Assisted Living.
Success Testimonials From Our Franchise Partners
“They provided excellent full time care and chef prepared meals for my mother for three and a half years. They made her feel like she was at home.”
“Management is extremely responsive to their nurses and being part of an involved and growing team has been very rewarding… I have been given ample opportunity for growth and advancement along with a never ending ocean of support from my peers and management”